Re: [bpel-dev] Re:GSOC project ideas

Hi Buddhika,

I am currently preparing a set of options ... pls. give me another day or
two

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Simon Daniel Moser

Team Lead BPEL Editor - Websphere Integration Developer (WID)
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
Business Process Solutions Development 1

  Phone:            +49-7031-16-4304           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                  image moved
                                                                                     to file:
                                                                                pic11157.gif)

  Fax:              +49-7031-16-4890           Schoenaicher Str. 220

  E-Mail:           smoser@xxxxxxxxxx          71032 Boeblingen

                                               Germany

  IBM Deutschland
  Research &