[bpel-dev] To Skype or not to Skype ...

I recently started using this mostly to chat with the family back in the "old" country. But I was clearly blown away by the voice quality of this little chat-and-talk program.+1 on that.  You can also do conference calls (up to 4 people now).  So +1 on that too. Not only that, but it seems to work through existing firewalls and HTTP proxies. So +1 here on that too. Now they have added video so those little Logitech cameras are becoming pretty useful. +1 on that too. Oh, computer to computer talk costs $0. That's +1 too.

That's 5 pluses.

Anyone I can add to my list here?  I am merlin0www on skype.
--
Michal Chmielewski, CMST, Oracle Corp,
W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321

"Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."

Back to the top