[aspectj-users] weaving existing OSGi jars and exclusion of aspect classes

Ultimately trying to do the following:

- all aspect classes will be included in a single OSGi bundle
- existing OSGi bundles will be woven with aspects

Instead of including the aspect classes in the resulting bundle, I would like to update the OSGi bundle's dependencies to include the OSGi bundle containing the aspect classes.

So first thing is whether the aspectj-maven-plugin has ability to not include the aspect classes? (I did not see a parameter to toggle this: http://mojo.codehaus.org/aspectj-maven-plugin/compile-mojo.html).

Second thing is the updating of the bundle dependencies .. anything there that can help me? (or I will have to do via a bunch of manual steps).

If these questions are better asked on another list then please advise.

thanks, Haddock

Back to the top