[aspectj-users] Sources on Maven

Just to let others know about it, Ramnivas noticed that on the Maven repos not all source jars were uploaded. This was caused by a known bug in Maven and my inability with Ant :D . Andy found a temporary work around and sources are now there for all AspectJ artifacts for version 1.6.4, I hope this will be fixed for the next release.

For those who does not know what I'm talking about, Maven is able to download also sources of the packages your project is depending on, which is especially useful when working inside an IDE. Thanks to source downloading, Eclipse is able to debug inside the dependency code and display Javadocs and proper parameter names during content assist.

Simone

--
Simone Gianni            CEO Semeru s.r.l.           Apache Committer
http://www.simonegianni.it/

Back to the top