[aspectj-users] FW: AspectJ song performed at AOSD 2005's banquet

At the AOSD conference banquet, there was a jazz band,
all dressed up, in a very stylish hall with chandeliers.
All in all, a very ornate décor.

Thanks to the genius of Gary Leavens, at the beginning of
the third set, the band played the following. Most people
had left by then, including myself, but apparently it was
quite something.

      AspectJ, You Are the One
(sung to the tune of "Night and Day")
  Copyright (c) Gary T. Leavens, 2005
   (First performed at AOSD 2005)

AspectJ..., you are the one.
You're advising my Java code,
    so it's a whole lot more fun....
You separate all my concerns,
You make my code beautiful, modularly, helpfully,
You're so sweet..., AspectJ...!

AspectJ..., you help all my coding;
You're great for my tracing,
   my logging, profiling, cacheing, and debugging.
And when my product has shipped,
Some aspects of you will remain in it,
   helping it run always..., AspectJ!

Gary is archiving this at: