[aspectj-users] Question about AspectJ compiler & class files

I have several regular java classes and several
aspectJ classes that crosscut the java classes. I am
wondering if I can see the result of the weaving?

For example, if I have a helloWorld.java, and then I
create some pointcuts, methods, and variables in
helloWolrdAspect.java, is it possible for me to get
the combined source code for these 2 classes?

Right now I notice that the .class files corresponds
to how big the original files are, with no weaving
involved. So I am curious if I am missing something
here - because I didn't find any compiled weaved
classes?

Or do I misunderstood this problem?

Thank you very much.

Yenny