Re: [aspectj-users] flow of execution in different threads

Serge Beaumont ha scritto:

Not sure that I understand you correctly: is it really a problem to
statically introduce stuff on all Message instances? They're just
placeholders, you don't have to use them.
as far as i don't change their semantics, i'm allowed to change the messages, but I do agree with you that modifying the object passed along should be avoided.

In the before advice you can add the actual "info instance".
can you provide an example for this ? i do not understand what you mean.

Another important thing is that in the
introduction you should use an interface that gets implemented. This way you
get a better of the introduction w.r.t. the code using the introduction...
what "w.r.t." stands for .... ?
the istance m implements the interface Message, if this is something related to what you suggested above.

thanks,
Valerio

Back to the top