RE: [aspectj-users] flow of execution in different threads

Not sure that I understand you correctly: is it really a problem to
statically introduce stuff on all Message instances? They're just
placeholders, you don't have to use them. In the before advice you can add
the actual "info instance". Another important thing is that in the
introduction you should use an interface that gets implemented. This way you
get a better of the introduction w.r.t. the code using the introduction...

Grtz,

Serge.

>     before (Message m): multithreadExecutionFlow(Message m){
>        //HERE IS MY DOUBT: I WANT TO INTRODUCE INFO ABOUT THE
>         //CURRENT FLOW OF EXECUTION ONLY AT THIS POINT
>        //and not in every istance of the class Message
>
>      }
> }
>

> i hope to have clarified my doubts.
>
> thanks,
> Valerio

Disclaimer:
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

Back to the top