Re: [Fwd: Re: [aspectj-users] Internal compiler error "org.aspectj.weaver.BCException: Bad type name:"]

Dmitri Mamrukov <dym@xxxxxxx> wrote on 02/02/2005 06:19:04:
> I found that the cause of the whole trouble really was the "Compiler
> compliance level" (Preferences > Java > Compiler) which was set to
> 5.0. After I downgrade it to 1.4, the problem is solved... Sorry for
> the confusion. Thanks!

Glad to hear you're up and running again. As you suspected there is a 5.0
compatibility issue here. I've reported this as bug 84333. There's no
fundamental reason why the examples shouldn't still work with a 5.0
compliance level.

Regards,

Matt.

Back to the top