[aspectj-users] Building AspectJ project through dependencies

Hi,
I have a very big application that has a complex build procedure. I want to integrate aspects into it, but i am having difficulty in setting up AspectJ build integration into its Ant build process. For that, I have created another AspectJ project and set up the original project as a dependency of the AspectJ project. I set up some advices to print lines etc before and after some join points, however when I run the original project the advices are not woven into the original code. I was wondering if someone has any ideas as to how can I tackle this problem. How can i make the aspect advices weave into the original source code.

Thanks a lot.

Do you Yahoo!?