Re: [aspectj-users] Most stable 1.2.0M1 Environment

Ok, great. I have now gotten hold of 1.1.12, but I'll try to get
1.2.0M1 as well. However, I still have the same problem with the
download site. Any mirrors of 1.2.0M1 out there?

Somewhat off-topic: do you have any small great demo programs you can
share? I have a couple, but definitely I'm interested in more.

/Robert