[aspectj-users] Mirror site for ajdt?

I keep getting 403 ("Forbidden") errors when I try to download AJDT
1.1.12 and 1.2.0M1. Are there any download mirror sites for these?

(I'm using the link
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/30/update/ajdt_1.1.12_archive.zip)

I'm actually getting kinda desperate -- I'm going to hold a
presentation on AOP and aspectJ on Wednesday, and now I can't get an
eclipse environment working... (Please see my mail from yesterday.) I
need a stable, reliable Eclipse/AJDT/AspectJ environment for demo
purposes, and I need it asap! Any help is appreciated!

/Robert

Back to the top