Re: [aspectj-dev] eclipse 3.1m6 has rudimentary API enforcement

"Oli B." <boehm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 05/04/2005 21:36:48:
> one question to 3.1M6: does the actual AJDT build works with it? On the
> download page is mentioned "3.1M5a only"?

Yes, that build will only work on 3.1M5a. We're busy working on support
for M6, and we're nearly there - expect a development build to be
published within a day or two. If you're really keen there is a zip file
"sneak preview" build at the following URL but it doesn't pass all the
tests and definitely has problems (specifically export wizards and launch
configs):

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/ajdt/31/dev/update/ajdt_1.2.0.20050405164513_archive.zip

Regards,

Matt.