maven, or not - was Re: [aspectj-dev] still here re 1.5 varargs

Hi -

> On a side note, you guys really need to take a look at maven.

We did.  We like Maven, but (at the time?) it didn't fit our need to
do both Ant- and Eclipse-based builds without having to update Ant
scripts when project dependencies change.  If you look at our build
module, it uses the Eclipse .classpath files to manage dependencies.
(This has been so useful, I'm surprised it hasn't surfaced in Maven
or elsewhere; I gave up after trying to upgrade maven scripts.)

Wes

Back to the top