Re: [aspectj-dev] still here re 1.5 varargs

Ok, gave up and took the easy way out.  For some reason, in my eclipse
environment, when I convert the project from cvs to an aspect project, it won't
weave (it thinks it does the conversion ok...icons etc, just doesn't want to
weave my aspect)...this could be a whole bunch of environment problems on my
machine which I'm pretty over trying to hunt down (after already switching
through 4 jdks, one of which I compiled from scratch just to make sure there
wasn't an error there).  Creating new project and putting code in that works
fine, so I'm going with that for now.

So, anyone want to save me the hassle of tracking down testing documentation and
tell me how to run the projects test harness against myTests.xml?

Cheers
Adam

Quoting adamandeve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: