[aspectj-dev] still here re 1.5 varargs

Hi,

Just thought I'd give an update...I'm still here, still trying to learn the code
base (haven't run away...yet).  Am having all sorts of environment issues trying
to work through org.aspectj/modules/docs/developer/compiler-weaver/index.html.
For some reason my weaving isn't working, I'm sure I'll sort it out over time.
Am not that used to eclipse, I usually use vim+ant/maven to do my builds...I'll
keep plugging away at it, if someone else comes along in the mean time, feel
free to reassign the task and I'll pick up when everything's working.

On a side note, you guys really need to take a look at maven.  You have a
massive amount of artifacts, which is exactly what maven is great at managing.

Will keep you posted.

Cheers
Adam

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au