[aspectj-dev] Compiler monitor messages

I've rebased AJDT on this new aspectj 1.1 code and I'm finding I get hardly
progress message callbacks from the compiler.  I used to get all the
details about munging this and weaving that.  Now, regardless of project
size, I get two messages "compiling source files" and "weaving aspects" -
this seems to occur either when invoking it in an incremental way or a
'full build' way.  Anyone have any ideas about what is happening?

Cheers,
Andy.

Back to the top