Re: [aspectj-dev] READ1ST - Incremental Compilation problems.

Oops!  Ignore my previous ramblings.  I added it on the properties adapter
but just now happened
to see its already there on the buildoptions adapter interface.  I think I
was confused because we
could not decide whether incremental was something to turn on/off at the
workbench level
or the project level.  Judging by how it was rather flaky yesterday we
decided to have it
switchable at the project level.  Anyway, I've moved to using the the
BuildOptions interface -
so don't need to patch aspectj.  As soon as George has built a valid
aspectj release I'll
build an AJDT that supports it (1.1.2).

cheers,
Andy.