[aspectj-dev] AspectJ dynamic weaving for Eclipse runtime

Hi,

meanwhile I implemented a bew version of the modified Eclipse runtime that allows plugins to define aspects that crosscuts plugin boundaries using load-time weaving. The current implementation is based on Eclipse 2.1 final build and fully compatible with it. On the AspectJ side I use the current CVS head for weaving (slightly enhanced).

If anyone is interested in using, testing or commenting it, I am happy to share code, binaries, or whatever is needed.

Best regards,
Martin