ProbeLinux.java 1.3.2.1 breaks the build? (Re: [aperi-dev] Mishap with source versus binary checkins...)

Todd,

I think the build is broken,

ProbeLinux.java 1.3.2.1 was HEAD version before my mishap,
the version at HEAD is now the same as 1.3.2.1, but fails to compile
as indicated:

Maybe CVS user - sconstant - can comment?

Thanks,
Robert

>> <OF343F1147.8C643D1B- ON87257395.00254173- 88257395.00256BCA@xxxxxxxxxx>, Todd
>> Singleton <toddsing@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Also,
>>> I got this error while doing the build tonite.  I'm not sure if it's  you
>>> or not, but looks like the DevAccess object needs to be checked in with the
>>> change below (.daTargetportWWN is not a part of the file being built).  Is
>>> this something you are aware of?  If not, please let me know.  I'll cut a
>>> build as soon as I get the notification from you.
>>>
>>> [buildPlugin] ERROR -   [ERROR]
>>> org\eclipse\aperi\agent\probe\ProbeLinux.java#802:
>>> devAccess.daTargetPortWWN cannot be resolved or is not a field

Back to the top