Four files (Re: [aperi-dev] Mishap with source versus binary checkins...)

"Robert Wipfel" <rawipfel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> <OF343F1147.8C643D1B- ON87257395.00254173- 88257395.00256BCA@xxxxxxxxxx>, Todd
> Singleton <toddsing@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Robert,
>> good find.  Yes, that would be great if you did that (compile and check in
>> the linux binary).
>
> Okay, sorry about that
>
>> Also,
>> I got this error while doing the build tonite.  I'm not sure if it's  you
>> or not, but looks like the DevAccess object needs to be checked in with the
>> change below (.daTargetportWWN is not a part of the file being built).  Is
>> this something you are aware of?  If not, please let me know.  I'll cut a
>> build as soon as I get the notification from you.
>>
>> [buildPlugin] ERROR -   [ERROR]
>> org\eclipse\aperi\agent\probe\ProbeLinux.java#802:
>> devAccess.daTargetPortWWN cannot be resolved or is not a field
>
> It might be me -  I get the error now too -  ProbeLinux.java now
> at HEAD is same as 1.3.2.1 as checked in 9/23 by sconstant
>
> Version 1.4 was my checkin, uhm, which I backed and restored
> to version 1.3.2.1 (the previous version)
>
> Who is sconstant? Is this code supposed to be in the build (it
> seems to have various other fixes that we need for e.g. /proc/scsi
> versus /sys/class/scsi_host discovery...

Todd,

I was working on a fix for bug #208708, had tested, and then checked
in these files.

Aperi/data/c/T-Storm/ProbeLinux.c 1.6
Aperi/bin/linux-ix86/libDataAgent.so 1.11
org.eclipse.aperi.agent.data/src/org.eclipse.aperi.agent.probe/ProbeLinux.java 1.4
org.eclipse.aperi.common/src/org.eclipse.aperi.TStorm.common/Filesystem.java 1.2

That's when I realized my changes were stale compared to HEAD...

It seems there had been a few checkins for "Self-Contained NAS profiles"
in the same files, plus fixes for /sys/class/scsi_host in ProbeLinux.java

For each of the files above, I did a Replace With previous version, to put
them back the way they were before I checked in, and diff'd them just to
be sure.

HEAD should now be back to the state it was in before I started breaking
things - but I now also find that I can no longer compile ProbeLinux.java
for the same reason you see.

Hth,
Robert

Back to the top