[alf-dev] ALF Requirements Meeting Agenda for 1/25/2006 - Note changed time

ALF Requirements Meeting Agenda
1/25/2006
New Time
Sorry everyone, but I must change the time of the meeting to 2:00 p.m.
Pacific. Please let me know through the alf-req mailing list if this time is
inconvenient and I will try some other times. If we don't have a quorum I'll
cancel and reschedule for next week.

Review Expanded ALM Use Cases
AccuRev has submitted a suggested API through the newsgroup. We need to
discuss what use cases should be added to the ALM document to make use of
this API.

Discuss Use Case for EclipseCon
Our POC is a good starting point, but for EclipseCon we should try to expand
what we are showing. Clearly we can't show the entire set of ALM use cases.
What should we show?

Kelly Shaw
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Serena Software