Re: [ajdt-dev] Problem with Project dependency / Aspect Path in Eclipse

Andrew Eisenberg schrieb:
> I don't know exactly what is going on here.  It sounds like you may
> have a circular dependency somewhere.  Does Commons (transitively)
> depend on Part1?
Not that I am aware off. Currently, "Commons" has a huge pile of
external libs on the build path (the goal is to sort all of this out;
we are about to switch to Maven). But certainly it doesn't depend on
any other project, and it does compile as is.

> Can you please send a more complete description of your project
> dependencies and I will try to find out what is going on.

That is difficult right now; I am just about to reorganise, and there
are huge parts of the project which doesn't compile because of things
not sorted out yet. At some points, yesterday I even got NPEs from the
compiler, but couldn't clearly reproduce them.

Anyway, thanks for the answer and explanation; Maybe I'll be able to
isolate the problem better when I'm through with the bulk of the
reorganisation.

Hermann

Back to the top