Re: [ajdt-dev] Problem with Project dependency / Aspect Path in Eclipse

Hi,

I don't know exactly what is going on here.  It sounds like you may
have a circular dependency somewhere.  Does Commons (transitively)
depend on Part1?

It is not best practice to depend on bin folders since doing that can
cause double builds (ie- the same project gets built twice).
Everything will compile properly, but it will take longer to do so.

Can you please send a more complete description of your project
dependencies and I will try to find out what is going on.