Re: [ajdt-dev] Problem with Project dependency / Aspect Path in Eclipse

Even if you could send me the contents of your .classpath files from your projects, that might help me look at the problem.

Also, any errors in your error log?

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 5:50 AM, <prg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Andrew Eisenberg schrieb:
> I don't know exactly what is going on here.  It sounds like you may
> have a circular dependency somewhere.  Does Commons (transitively)
> depend on Part1?
Not that I am aware off. Currently, "Commons" has a huge pile of
external libs on the build path (the goal is to sort all of this out;
we are about to switch to Maven). But certainly it doesn't depend on
any other project, and it does compile as is.

> Can you please send a more complete description of your project
> dependencies and I will try to find out what is going on.

That is difficult right now; I am just about to reorganise, and there
are huge parts of the project which doesn't compile because of things
not sorted out yet. At some points, yesterday I even got NPEs from the
compiler, but couldn't clearly reproduce them.

Anyway, thanks for the answer and explanation; Maybe I'll be able to
isolate the problem better when I'm through with the bulk of the
reorganisation.

Hermann