Re: [ajdt-dev] Problem with Project dependency / Aspect Path in Eclipse

Andrew Eisenberg schrieb:
> There's nothing out of the ordinary that I can see in your project
> files.  In order to narrow down and see if AJDT is the problem, can you
> try removing the AJ nature from both projects and see if the build path
> problem goes away?
>
> If it does, then can you add the natures back, and then just remove
> commons from the classpath of Regel?

I've already tried this. In both cases, this specific message goes away.
Instead the compilation starts and then quickly fails due to the missing
ITDs and softened exceptions done by AspectJ

> If the problem goes away under either of these circumstances, I'll raise
> a bug and try to get a dev build out there that will provide some better
> diagnostics.

I'll be able to do some further tests next week.
Thanks for the quick response.

Cheers
Hermann Vosseler

Back to the top