[ajdt-dev] strange problem using AJDT with Eclipse 3.0 m4

Hi,

I have a very strange problem using AJDT 1.1.4 with Eclipse 3.0 m4. I compiled an aspect that contains something like:

thisJoinPoint.getSignature();

The compiler output for this (using the -noweave option) is wrong. The bytecode for the compiled aspect contains a call to the class org.aspectj.lang.JoinPoint.getSignature (instead of JoinPoint$StaticPart.getSignature which would be right).

Now the strange thing: If I compile the same aspect using AJDT 1.1.4 within Eclipse 2.1.1 the bytecode of the compiled aspect is correct.

Any idea on that??????

Best regards,
Martin