[ajdt-dev] performance issues

I have found almost impossible to use ajdt within a project of mine due to performance issues. Every time i save a file (with incremental mode on) my computer freezes, eclipse memory climbs up to > 300MB, and the compile-weave time last between 5-10 minutes. There are aprox. 2000 source files in this project.
Have any of you had the same problem ?
BTW i have found that if i set up an output jar in the ajtd settings the complier-weaver takes a little less time.

M.

Back to the top