Re: [ajdt-dev] performance issues

Hi Martin,

We are aware of scalability issues, they are high on our priority list and
we hope to put
some serious time into investigating them and resolving them in the next
few weeks.

- Andy.

Andrew Clement
AJDT Development

                      Martin Angeletti
                      <martina@swissmedic        To:       ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      al.com.ar>                 cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject:  [ajdt-dev] performance issues
                      ajdt-dev-admin@dev.
                      eclipse.org

                      16/10/2003 14:22
                      Please respond to
                      ajdt-dev

I have found almost impossible to use ajdt within a project of mine due
to performance issues. Every time i save a file (with incremental mode
on) my computer freezes, eclipse memory climbs up to > 300MB, and the
compile-weave time last between 5-10 minutes. There are aprox. 2000
source files in this project.
Have any of you had the same problem ?
BTW i have found that if i set up an output jar in the ajtd settings the
complier-weaver takes a little less time.

M.