Re: [aether-users] Versioning fun with Aether milestones

Hi Tamás,

> To set up a test in similar manner as using squid, you could use the HTH:
> https://github.com/sonatype/http-testing-harness/blob/master/server-provider/src/main/java/org/sonatype/tests/http/server/jetty/behaviour/NTLMAuth.java
>
> Similarly as squid, this one is not performing last step: credentials
> verification, but is good for testing :)

thank you, that whole project looks very interesting, as there are a lot
of server/proxy configs we would like to (integration) test against. :-)

I think, however, that I need to get one proper Windows server working
first, to see whether HttpComponents works when faced with the Real
Thing (which unfortunately comes in many variations).

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)