Re: [aether-users] Versioning fun with Aether milestones

Andreas Sewe wrote:

no quite, no. Aether starts an NTLM handshake (sends NEGOTIATE, receives
CHALLENGE) but then fails to complete it (doesn't send the final AUTH).
But I am fairly confident that I can get this either working or send you
a detailed bug report. ;-)

The challenge-response handling upon auth is implemented by the HTTP lib. So if you can, would be worth to try a request using Apache HttpClient directly, to see whether Aether actually is involved in this.

Benjamin

Back to the top