Re: [aether-users] Get classpath in maven plugin

Hi Benjamin,

thanks for the answer. I think you are absolutely right. Somehow I had
problems with different Maven versions and Mojo annotations and then I
somehow read that Maven 3.x no longer gives you transitive
dependencies. But that is afaics wrong.

So a simple MavenProject.getArtifacts() is exactly what I need.

Awesome... Thanks for pointing me to the solution!

Cheers,

Raphael