[aether-users] Remove/Delete artifact from repository

Hi,

I use RepositorySystem.deploy(repositorySystemSession, deployRequest) to deploy artifacts to local repositories. I however also need the opposite function; something to delete an artifact from a local repository or repositories.

I looked at Artifact.getFile() with a view to deleting the file (and probably other related parent/peer files) however presumably that only retrieve a single File for a single local repository.

Is it possible to delete artifacts from local repositories using Aether?

Thanks for your time.

Mike

Back to the top