[aether-users] Get classpath in maven plugin

Hi,

simple thing. I am writing a Maven plugin. This Maven plugin is
started at the root of another maven project that is being developed.
As such my plugin is similar to eg. "jetty:run" or
"appengine:devserver".

My plugin needs the complete transitive classpath of the project
pom.xml where my plugin is being executed in. However, I am having a
really hard time to get the classpath of the project. Almost all
examples I've found do use Maven 2 for dependency resolution. Other
examples use sonatype aether what is not helpful. And other examples
do transitive dependency resolution for artifacts, but need the
artifact already installed in a local repo or on a remote repo.

Any pointers to a working example or hints how to work that out would
be really appreciated (maven plugin with eclipse aether and Maven
311).

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Raphael