Re: [aether-users] Get classpath in maven plugin

Raphael André Bauer wrote:

My plugin needs the complete transitive classpath of the project
pom.xml where my plugin is being executed in. However, I am having a
really hard time to get the classpath of the project.

I'm having a hard time understanding the actual problem. What's the special thing about your use case that makes examples like maven-dependency-plugin:build-classpath, i.e. simply use the mojo annotation "@requiresDependencyResolution test" and query MavenProject.getArtifacts(), not applicable?

Benjamin

Back to the top