Re: [aether-users] Resolving dependencies from local pom.xml

Jérémy wrote:

Anyway I'm still interested to found out why my current implementation
fails. Do you have any hints?

Your mojo tries to resolve test:consumer:jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT and in the scenario you sketched, i.e. "mvn aether:test", the mojo gets run before anything has been built, so the Maven reactor is empty such that consumer:jar can only be resolved from the local/remote repos.

If you ran "mvn compile aether:test" instead, thereby populating the Maven reactor with build output, you would see the mojo using the local artifact/pom for dependency info.

Benjamin

Back to the top