Re: [aether-users] Resolving dependencies from local pom.xml

Jérémy wrote:

In fact I need more than the raw list of dependencies, I need them to be
sorted in a topological order. I achieved this thanks to the Aether API. I
wrote a function which directly returns the sorted list of dependencies for
the current project.
As far as I know, Maven API does not provide ordering.

In that case, try using

/** @component */
org.apache.maven.project.ProjectDependenciesResolver resolver;

It's a facade around Aether for the case of resolving a project's dependencies. DependencyResolutionResult.getDependencyGraph() will hold the info that appears relevant to you.

Benjamin

Back to the top