Re: [aether-users] Resolving dependencies from local pom.xml

In fact I need more than the raw list of dependencies, I need them to be sorted in a topological order. I achieved this thanks to the Aether API. I wrote a function which directly returns the sorted list of dependencies for the current project.
As far as I know, Maven API does not provide ordering.

Therefore my actual Mojo is a bit more complex than the one I provided in the example, but the logic is similar.

Cheers,
Jérémy