[aether-users] Aether Core 0.9.0.M1 Released

Hi,

Aether Core 0.9.0.M1 has been released and can be grabbed from our download section [0] or the Central Repository. Note that a few Eclipse download mirrors still don't have the files.

There is currently no released version of the maven-aether-provider that would allow access to Maven repositories. So this release is only of limited practical interest to the wider user base. At any rate, I suggest folks have a look at the New and Noteworthy document [1] to get an idea of the delta compared to previous Sonatype Aether releases.

Benjamin

[0] http://www.eclipse.org/aether/download/
[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Aether/New_and_Noteworthy

Back to the top