Re: [aether-dev] Aether@Eclipse

if I look at other projects, the generated home page is used only as an easy
starting point, but as soon as the project gets released, a more user-friendly
page is done.
If the meta-data could be used from the Wiki, it would be ideal.

For mentors, are Mik or Wayne subscribed to this list? How can we contact
them? Is there someone on this list who is not an Eclipse newcomer but can
give us insight on how to do things in the Eclipse way?

Thanks for the Jetty pointer: I'll try to figure out how they did that, or
contact them.

Eclipse is a whole new world to discover :)

Regards,

Hervé