[aether-dev] Aether@Eclipse

Hi,

I just started to work on Aether, discovering Eclipse tooling.
I found EGit Wiki [1] structure interesting, and started something similar for
Aether [2]: it is still in very early stage, not ready for Aether project page
modification to match EGit one [3], but I'm interested in feedback.

Another tool I found intersting @Eclipse is Hudson service [4].
Any objection for me requesting a Job creation for aaether-core, with a few
committers karma?

Last point: I didn't find anything about javadoc publication. Is there
something available for such a task?

Having a few tools available for the first milestone would be great.

Regards,

Hervé

Back to the top