[actf-dev] status update

Hi all,

Here is a current status of 0.5 release preparation.

1) approval from your PMC to hold the review

Approved (last week)
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/technology-pmc/msg00949.html

2) an approved IP Log

I worked with EMO team to correct our automatic IP log
(http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=technology.actf).
However, currently we might not be able to include initial contributors
into the automatic log.

So, we will use a manual log for this release
(http://www.eclipse.org/actf/actf_ip_log.html). I'm now confirming the
manual log, and will submit it to IP team early next week.

3) approved docuware (slides) finalized at least one week before the
review date

We'll work for the draft after IP Log submission.

Best regards,
Kentarou
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.