Re: [technology-pmc] Release review request for ACTF 0.5

The Technology PMC approves.

I'd like to see something in your plan for attracting community...

Wayne

Kentarou Fukuda wrote:
Dear Technology PMC members,

We would like to request your approval to schedule the release review of our first interim release (0.5) of Accessibility Tools Framework (ACTF).

We are now confirming the IP Log, and will submit it to IP team soon. We are also drafting the docuware, and first version will be available by mid September. Our current target date of the release review is 8th October.

Please let us know if we need anything else for the review.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,
Kentarou (ACTF Committer)
---