[actf-dev] Use Case: RIAM Validation Framework

Hi All,

As Eleni did, I also would like to introduce another use case of ACTF that we have here in University of Manchester. This use case is based on the project called RIAM (Reciprocal Interoperability of Accessible and Mobile Webs, <http://hcw.cs.manchester.ac.uk/research/riam/>). This project aims to aims to investigate ways in which to integrate, to mutual advantage, research into the Accessible and Mobile Webs, to develop a common infrastructure, and to validate this infrastructure using existing Web documents. Therefore the idea is to extend the ACTF validation component to validate pages such that they are both accessible and mobile friendly.

If you need further information about this project, please refer to our project site: <http://hcw.cs.manchester.ac.uk/research/riam/>.

Regards,
Yeliz
School of Computer Science