Re: [actf-dev] Use Case: RIAM Validation Framework

Hi Yeliz,

Thank you very much! I'll include your use case into our release review
slides (docuware).

Thanks,
Kentarou
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Japan
Tel: +81-46-215-4659
E-mail: kentarou@xxxxxxxxxx

Yeliz Yesilada <yesilady@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
2008/09/05 17:33
Please respond to
ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[actf-dev] Use Case: RIAM Validation Framework

Hi All,

As Eleni did, I also would like to introduce another use case of ACTF
that we have here in University of Manchester. This use case is based
on the project called RIAM (Reciprocal Interoperability of Accessible
and Mobile Webs, <http://hcw.cs.manchester.ac.uk/research/riam/>).
This project aims to aims to investigate ways in which to integrate,
to mutual advantage, research into the Accessible and Mobile Webs, to
develop a common infrastructure, and to validate this infrastructure
using existing Web documents. Therefore the idea is to extend the
ACTF validation component to validate pages such that they are both
accessible and mobile friendly.

If you need further information about this project, please refer to
our project site: <http://hcw.cs.manchester.ac.uk/research/riam/>.

Regards,
Yeliz
School of Computer Science