Re: [smarthome-dev] The future of the ESH Designer

Hi,

Seeing the lack of experts on Eclipse RCP in our community and the desolate state that the Designer is unfortunately in, I think this plan definitely makes sense.
Having ESH support LSP would be a cool modern feature for the runtime itself and it would leave it open to others to come up with editors that use it - and the activity around the VS Code extension looks indeed very promising.

@Simon: Feel free to enter an issue for that plan and possibly also directly with a WIP-PR with the Xtext upgrade.

Regards,
Kai