[sirius-dev] Report

Hi,
I don't have send a report in last week to now send a more complex report about the work.

I am working in bug738074.

In begin I start to create the Menu to the Initializer where after I have done the action with a "do nothing" command.

(representation of the Initializer Menu)

This Menu and Action are similar to the refactoring Menu/Action.
Anyone who want to explore the work done at the Menu and Action can see it in git [438074] Creation of an action to launch the VSM Initializer.
After the Action I start to built the command with a base the attachment at bug738074.

​(after execute the "Initializer" command)

Anyone who want to explore the work done at command can see it in git [438074] Creation of an action to launch the VSM Initializer.

The pattern can correspond to a mapping of a ECoreTools or UML designer VSM, this one is a skeleton of representation description corresponding to the selected pattern (default id, default styles, relations between mappings and tools/other mappings).

For the next week:
I should start the "Specification and Implementation of a wizard to let the Specificer choose and configure a pattern".
For this work I will need to understand how to add and configure a wizard.

Best Regards
João Martins

Back to the top