[sirius-dev] Weekly report

Hi,

This week:
I have created a new timeline proposal like I have said in last report "I took to much time on previews bugs but they allow me to understand better Sirius."
Finish task 1 (Identify a common structure (Class Diagram ?) and propose a pattern for the Initializer) where it could correspond a pattern of ECoreTools or UML designer VSM.
Task 1 pattern was added to Bugzilla to the bug Bug 438074 (Creation of Initializer to VSM).

Next week:
On Next week I will start on task 2 (Look for additional pattern) and start the task 3 (Implementation of the action to trigger the Initializer) of timeline.

Best Regards João Martins

Back to the top