[sirius-dev] repport

Hi
I send here the last week report,

In last week I have try to think and do some sketches about the Initializer Wizard, I don't know what exactly I need to ask to specifier but in first Menu I want to give to him the option to do a selection between Diagram Description, Tree Description and Edition Table Description where the next wizard menu can have different option to the different representation.

This image can be the first menu of the wizard giving the user the options I have mentioned before, I give the option to Finish at the first Menu because we can give the specifier to create a simple Representation like I am doing with the command at Bug 438074 - [GSOC2014] Creation of Initializer to VSM and in git link.

This week I want try to finish the sketches this week and start coding all the wizard menu.

I will appreciate any suggestion or option to do in the Initializer because I don't have much experience In Sirius and I don't know well what ask to the specifier to create the representation.

Best Regards,
João Martins

Back to the top