Re: [science-iwg] SWTChart - EAVP

Thanks for the example, Janko!
The requirements I have for my project is that it should have a browser based interface. So d3js fit nicely in the schema.
If only it were that easy to have an interface to a workflow editor!
ASAP I will return to the group to reconsider Triquetum and all the ideas you graciously sent me some time ago.
Best
	mario